skip to main | skip to sidebar

ethnographic notes from home

January 13, 2009

"If I had my way, I would introduce everyone in the whole world to each other."

Every sunday for 30 years, Jim Haynes has hosted an open dinner at his house in Paris.
Posted by lm at 8:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • crosstown tourism
      • "If I had my way, I would introduce everyone in th...
      • ...her other paramour was a student at the UASD --...
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)

about me

View my complete profile

topics

  • american culture
  • crosstown tourism
  • quote
  • schooling
  • the anthropologist

further reading

  • oohprettycolors
  • Not Intent on Arriving
  • Call & Response
  • Leah. Julia. News.
  • 10k for 10 (more) Years
  • The Order of Things
  • The Life Unquiet
  • Small Reviews
  • Ginger Lukas (Hi)
  • THE ART OBJECT
  • no wonders.